This is the sort of thing I throw together when I have leftover chicken breast and don’t feel like working too hard for lunch. Enjoy!
- 1 large 12 Minute Juicy Perfect Chicken Breast (6-8 ounces)
- 1 1/2 tbsp mayo (I use Kewpie or Sir Kensington’s)
- 1/2 tbsp heavy cream
- 5 roasted salted almonds
- 5 romaine leaves (or lettuce cups of choice – boston bib, endive, etc.)
- 1 tsp chives (about 2 long stems)
- Cut your chicken into 1/2 inch cubes and place in mixing bowl.
- Add your mayo and heavy cream and toss until well coated and creamy.
- Carefully crush your almonds and finely dice your chives.
- Prepare your lettuce cups. Spoon chicken onto the lettuce and top with crushed almonds and chives. Enjoy!
Add Directly to MyFitnessPal: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/view/129475860557357
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 25 g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 4 g||21 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 7 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 164 mg||55 %|
|Sodium 340 mg||14 %|
|Potassium 1469 mg||42 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13 g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9 g||35 %|
|Sugars 4 g|
|Protein 58 g||115 %|
|Vitamin A||603 %|
|Vitamin C||30 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|