Dinner will be ready in 15 minutes and it’ll look fancy as fuck.
- 2 bone-in 1in thick pork chops
- 1 egg
- 4 tbsp shredded parmesan
- 4 tbsp extra fine almond flour (I use this)
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil (I use this)
- 1 tsp garlic salt (I use this)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees
- Lay out all ingredients. Crack your egg into one of your shallow dishes and whisk until creamy. Put your parmesan and almond flour in the other shallow dish and combine. Pat your pork chops dry and season generously with garlic salt.
- Put your skilled on your stove top and dry heat it on high. Do not skip this step! You want your pan nice and hot before you add any oil or your chops.
- Now dredge your chops – first put them in the egg and coat all side and then put them in the almond flour/parmesan mixture. Do this with both chops until well coated.
- Once the skillet has been heating for at least 1 full minute, turn the heat down to medium and coat the bottom with olive oil.
- Place your chops in the hot skillet and cook until a golden crust forms (2-3 minutes). Flip your chops over and turn the heat back up to high. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Put the skillet into your pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
- Pull out the chops and set aside and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before eating (covering with tinfoil recommended).
- Serve and enjoy 🙂
Add Directly to My Fitness Pal: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/view/23123993570477
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 36 g||56 %|
|Saturated Fat 9 g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 3 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 215 mg||72 %|
|Sodium 623 mg||26 %|
|Potassium 863 mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3 g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||6 %|
|Sugars 1 g|
|Protein 72 g||144 %|
|Vitamin A||3 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|