Simple, easy, delicious — throw the ingredients together and then eat it with a spoon… At 3 net carbs and 338 calories, that’s my kinda breakfast.
- 1 large, Egg
- 1.50 Tbsp, Unsalted Butter (I use this)
- 0.50 tsp, Baking Powder (I use this)
- 3 tbsp(s), Almond flour (I use this)
- Pinch, Kosher Salt (I use this)
- 0.5 tsp(s), Cinnamon (I use this)
- 0.25 tsp(s), Vanilla Extract (I use this)
- 1 tbsp(s), Erythritol (I use this)
- Optional: 1 tbsp(s), Low Carb Maple Syrup (I use this)
- Mug or Ramekin (I use this)
- Place butter in your ramekin and melt it in the microwave about 30 seconds.
- Adding the egg last, combine all ingredients (except syrup) in your ramekin until well mixed – I use a fork or small whisk for this.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Top with optional syrup and dig in!
Macros (does not include syrup):
|Calories: 338||Carbs: 6||Fiber: 3||Protein: 11||Fat: 31|
Add Directly to My Fitness Pal: https://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/view/93756760944189