These waffles are outstanding. They required a bit of trial and error. Head on over to my Instagram Post to see more photos of what it took to get this perfect golden brown.
Recipe (Makes 5)
- 1 cup, Almond Flour (I use this)
- 0.50 tbsp, Baking Powder (I use this)
- 0.25 tsp., Kosher Salt (I use this)
- 1 cup, Heavy Whipping Cream (I use this)
- 3 large, Egg
- 2 Tbsp, Unsalted Butter (Melted) (I use this)
- 1 tsp, Vanilla extract (I use this)
- 2 tsp, Erythritol 100% Natural (I use this)
- Waffle Maker (I use this)
- Rubber Tongs (I use this)
- Whisk (I use this)
- Mixing Bowl (I use this)
- Measuring Cup (I use this)
- Plug in your waffle maker and heat it on the Medium setting
- Combine your dry ingredients. Add your butter, eggs, and vanilla. Slowly add your cream until desired consistency (thick batter like a brownie). You might not need to use all of your cream. If it’s too runny, add some more almond flour.
- When the ready light is green, pour 3/4 cup of batter into your waffle maker and cook for 4-5 minutes until golden brown (don’t open the waffle maker too early). Carefully remove the waffle with rubber tongs.
- Wait for waffle maker to re-heat and repeat 4 more times.
- Serve immediately with a slathering of butter and some honest syrup. Top with homemade whipped cream and Lucy’s chocolate chips if you want to make a dessert out of it. Or add bacon. Or chicken fingers. Or scrambled eggs. Or just grab and go 🙂
|Calories: 359||Carbs: 6||Fiber: 2||Protein: 11||Fat: 34|
Add directly into MyFitnessPal: